Creatives For A Cause
Our very first Creatives for a Cause gallery was Anna Ingram's "Ink and Poppies." Ink and Poppies includes a mixture of paintings and ink drawings. The gallery was on display at our Market St. store in Louisville, KY throughout September. Prints and t-shirts featuring the artist's work are for sale while their gallery is being showcased, and 10% of all proceeds will benefit the cause of the artist's choice.
We’ve all heard the term “starving artist,” but we don’t think it should be that way. We believe that creatives should grow with every brush stroke, eraser mark, and shutter click. We want to equip artists with a platform that will provide a boost in their creative journey.
All of us have a specific cause that is close to our heart. By bringing awareness to the cause of an artists’ choice, we can become more educated and compassionate. Your art can change lives.
By donating to a cause, you are positively impacting a life. At BLōFISH, we believe that creatives hold more than just a passion for art, they can use their skills to change the world!
How do I showcase my art?
You’re in the right place. Use the form below to submit your gallery.
- Your artwork must be original.
- Your art must not depict any form of inappropriate images or language.
-You must provide your own frames (if needed).
- Your must provide a minimum of 8 pieces of art, maximum to be determined.
- Providing prints is mandatory.
- You must agree to have artwork hung for the entire weekend as a minimum and one month as a maximum.
- Events will be set as the first Saturday of each month unless specified otherwise.
- Profits are broken down as listed: House 30%, Artist 60%, Charity 10%.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- Your lifestyle must align with the BLōFISH mission of "ALL4ALL".
- You must be willing to promote Creatives For A Cause on personal social media platforms.
- You must provide a small biography about yourself, a gallery description, and why you chose the cause you picked.
- You want to take part in changing the world, even if it is one donation at a time.
- You want to be a part of the BLōFISH community.